We are thrilled to offer our first “FMI Parent Series”.
We bring you five outstanding parents, who just happen to be very experienced Suzuki teachers, to share their experiences as parents of children who studied an instrument through the Suzuki Method. These talks will be anecdotal in nature, followed by a Q&A. All talks will be hosted on Zoom.
As a participant, you will have access to the recorded talks until February 1st, 2021. This will allow you to revisit interesting points, and to catch up on a talk if you have to miss it.
The total time for each talk, including Q&A, will be one hour.
The cost for all 5 talks is $50.
The schedule is:
- 12/01 Tuesday at 7pm ET – Susanne Baker
- 12/08 Tuesday at 7pm ET – Holly Blackwelder Carpenter
- 12/15 Tuesday at 7pm ET – Lucinda-Ali Landing
- 01/05 Tuesday at 7pm ET – James Hutchins
- 01/11 Monday at 7pm ET – Kathleen Spring
Only a few spots are left. Click HERE to register today!